This makes the blood flow in your various body parts to increase. As a result, a man’s penis erects thus overcoming erectile dysfunction. There are men who have difficulty in getting an erection and maintaining it.
40% of all men suffer from erectile dysfunction at some point in life. There are many drugs on the market that are said to deal with this disorder but most of them are not effective.
You should consider the effectiveness of a drug and your safety before you buy it. Caverta is among the leading male enhancement drugs. For the drug to work effectively you need to be sexually stimulated.
The drug helps people who have pulmonary arterial excessive hypertension (PAH) as well. When the blood vessels in your lungs relax after taking Caverta, you are able to exercise without strain.
You can have the doctor inject it to you or take it orally.
You need to have a sexual stimulation when you are taking Caverta. Nitric oxide is discharged in your corpus cavernosum.
This makes guanylate cyclase enzyme to react and it increases the level of cGMP. This makes your muscles and blood vessels to relax causing a higher blood flow in your body.
The sildenafil Citrate component that is in Caverta enhances the release of nitric oxide. This results in a harder, firm and long-lasting erection.
You should take 1 tablet of Caverta 1 hour before the time you intend to have an intercourse. You can take 1 tablet only within 24 hours with a glass of water.
The effectiveness of this drug stays for 4 hours after taking it. Avoid taking foods with high calorie before taking the drug. It is advisable to take it before meals to enhance its effectiveness.
People who are above 65 years need to consult the doctor concerning the dosage they should take.
When you are taking the drug for the purpose of pulmonary hypertension you should avoid skipping the dose. Suppose you missed a dose you can take it when you remember.
Do not take the missed dose when the time for the next schedule is almost.
Side Effects And Drug Interaction
You can experience some discomfort after taking this drug. When the side effects become excessive and prolonged, you should consult a doctor.
- Muscle pains. The muscles for different parts of the body can experience pain and twitches at intervals.
- Back pain. You can experience a back pain but the problem lasts for a short period.
- You can have an unclear vision and start seeing blurred images.
- Dizziness. You can start feeling weak.
- Flushing. Your face and other body parts can become reddish.
- Your urine can have blood traces and it can turn cloudy.
- You can have nausea, diarrhea and start vomiting. Ensure that you keep taking water to ensure that you don’t become dehydrated.
- A headache. This is a common side effect. You can take painkillers when it persists.
- Sleeplessness. This can result in anxiety because your brain doesn’t get time to rest.
- Nose bleeding. This is not common.
- Your eyes can become sensitive to light.
- You can experience pain when you are urinating.
- Prolonged erection. This is not common.
- Numbness on the hands and feet.
Serious side effects
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Heart attack. Heart attack symptoms include sweating, nausea, pain in the jaw, chest, and shoulders.
- Most of the men who get a heart attack after using Caverta had heart complications in the past.
- Death is a very rare case.
There are some types of food, beverages, diseases, and drugs that interact with this drug.
Suppose you have any of the following diseases you should not take Caverta.
- Suppose you have any of the following diseases you should not take Caverta.
- Heart disease.
- Retina disease.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Do not take it when your penis has been deformed.
- Do not take alcohol and Ethanol when you are using this drug.
Avoid taking grape juice and grapefruits when taking Caverta.
Report to the doctor the use of the following drugs before taking Caverta. The doctor can ask you to stop taking them or he can adjust the dose.
Avoid taking this drug when you have a heart problem. This is because your heart beat faster and harder during sexual activities.
A person who has these issues should restrain from sexual activities. Contact your doctor in case you experience dizziness, chest pains and nausea during intercourse.
Inform the doctor if you ever had any of the following before taking this drug:
- Vision loss.
- Irregular blood pressure.
- Retinitis pigmentosa.
- Liver problem.
- Kidney issues.
- Allergy reaction to sildenafil.
- Stomach ulcers.
- Penis deformity.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Irregular heartbeat and other heart disorders.
Avoid taking drugs that contain nitrates when you are taking Caverta. Suppose you are taking alpha-blockers and a protease inhibitor, you should consult a doctor before taking it. He can adjust the dose for you.
Do not take or use anything else that stimulates erection when you are taking Caverta. This includes vacuum pumps, injections, pills and other drugs that are inserted in the penis to stimulate an erection.
This drug is not to be taken by women and children.
You should take only one tablet of Caverta within 24 hours. When you take an over-dose you should seek medical attention.
Take it before a meal. Avoid taking foods that contain a high level of calories even after taking the drug. Ensure that you take it with a glass of water.
The drug is not fit for people who have leukemia, sickle cell anemia, cardiovascular problems, liver and kidney problems.
Avoid taking alcohol when you are taking Caverta. The effective of Caverta can last up to 4 hours after taking it.